|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The End of the World", what does Stalking Wolf tell Rick and Brown at the cabin?
(a) That they will meet again.
(b) That they will never forget each other.
(c) That they are spiritual brothers.
(d) That they should hug.
2. After the police come to the camp site in "Thaw", how long do they say the body had been in the ground?
(a) A few days.
(b) A week.
(c) A month.
(d) A day.
3. In "Invisible Walking", why does Brown say he enjoyed his week in Hell?
(a) It was a great lesson.
(b) He will never feel fear again.
(c) He had never been so successful at tracking.
(d) It was just the vacation he needed.
4. What does Brown bring back to the handicapped man's family during his tracking in "Search"?
(a) Items that prove the man is surviving.
(b) Pictures of the man's tracks.
(c) Food to remind them to eat.
(d) Money to help pay the bills.
5. What makes Brown's search for a handicapped adult in "Search" so important.
(a) The man thinks like a child.
(b) The man has only one leg.
(c) The man needs medicine.
(d) The man is blind.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brown do when he finds the hand sticking out of the ground during a camping trip?
2. What makes tracking the handicapped man in "Search" the hardest tracking Brown has ever done?
3. In "True Lostness" why does Brown have a hard time spelling?
4. What would sometimes make Brown and Rick stop speaking to each other?
5. Why will no one see the spray painted pipe in "True Lostness"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Brown say to himself after killing the deer in "Predator"?
2. In "Bear Smacking", what happens when Brown climbs the rock dome?
3. How does Brown comfort the handicapped man's family in "Search"?
4. What happens when Brown tries to smack a bear in "Bear Smacking"?
5. What does "true lostness" mean?
6. What does Brown realize about the man by the Jeep in "The Journeyman"?
7. What makes Brown and Rick's goodbye so difficult in "The End of the World"?
8. In "Bear Smacking", how does Brown feel about the desert?
9. How does Brown describe his two near-death experiences in "Bear Smacking"?
10. Who helps look for the lost handicapped man in "Search"?
This section contains 759 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)