|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Search", why do some people give up looking for the handicapped man?
(a) They get hungry.
(b) They get tired.
(c) It gets too dark.
(d) It gets too cold.
2. What type of people do the wild dogs in "Outlaw Dogs" prefer to attack?
(d) The elderly.
3. In "Search", who else is searching for the handicapped man?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The CIA.
(c) The ATF.
(d) The SWAT team.
4. What makes tracking the handicapped man in "Search" the hardest tracking Brown has ever done?
(a) The rain.
(b) The cold.
(c) The foliage.
(d) The dark.
5. Who was Brown an apprentice under?
(a) Stalking Wolf.
(b) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Invisible Walking", what ceremony does Stalking Wolf perform?
2. What happened to the man by the Jeep in "The Journeyman"?
3. How old are Brown and Rick in the chapter "Thaw"?
4. How does Brown benefit from invisible walking?
5. After making camp in "Thaw", what do Brown and Rick do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Brown realize about the man by the Jeep in "The Journeyman"?
2. What makes Brown and Rick's goodbye so difficult in "The End of the World"?
3. How does the spiritual pattern of the woods affect Brown in "Predator"?
4. What happens when Brown encounters the drunks in "Thoreau Summer"?
5. What makes the handicapped man's trail in "Search" the most difficult tracking Brown has ever done?
6. What must Brown and Rick do to become "invisible" in "Invisible Walking"?
7. How does Brown comfort the handicapped man's family in "Search"?
8. In "True Lostness", why are the beavers dead?
9. How does Brown feel about being sued by the SPCA in "Outlaw Dogs"?
10. What does "true lostness" mean?
This section contains 607 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)