|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is tracking compared to in "The Ultimate Track"?
(a) Bettering your senses.
(b) Following a string.
(c) Finding a treasure.
(d) Hunting for your life.
2. In "Jersey Devil", what does Brown see when he thinks he sees the Jersey Devil?
(b) A glowing.
(c) A fuzzy shape.
(d) A shadow.
3. How does Brown react when he thinks he sees the Jersey Devil?
(a) Screams and freezes.
(b) Tackles it.
(c) Runs away from it.
(d) Attacks it with a knife.
4. How does Brown feel after his encounter with the Jersey Devil?
(a) Like he hasn't finished his fight.
(b) Like he's lucky to be alive.
(c) Like he is confused.
(d) Like he'll never be afraid again.
5. In "Night Crawl", Brown says it will take about how long before someone comes looking for him?
(a) A few hours.
(b) He isn't sure.
(c) Within the next week.
(d) A few days.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Go and Ask the Mice", why do the boys learn to set snares?
2. How long does it take to free Rick from the quick mud?
3. At the end of "Quick Mud", what does Brown say about hot tubs?
4. In "Omen", what plans do Brown and Rick make?
5. Why does Brown decide to not track at night that often?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Brown's parents think of his time in the woods?
2. How does Brown choose where to build the Good Medicine Cabin?
3. Why is Brown out alone in "The Dog Tree"?
4. How does Brown react to being blinded in "Night Crawl"?
5. How does Brown know the way to rescue Rick from the quick mud?
6. Why are there wild dogs in Pine Barrens?
7. In "Chickadee Survival", why doesn't the storm threaten Brown?
8. What does Brown learn about night tracking in "Night Crawl"?
9. What does Stalking Wolf say will happen after Brown does his challenge in "Jersey Devil"?
10. How do the Boy Scout leaders try to prepare for the storm in "Chickadee Survival"?
This section contains 681 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)