|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the wild dogs look like in "Outlaw Dogs"?
2. What type of people do the wild dogs in "Outlaw Dogs" prefer to attack?
(a) The elderly.
3. In "Invisible Walking", why does Brown say he enjoyed his week in Hell?
(a) He will never feel fear again.
(b) He had never been so successful at tracking.
(c) It was just the vacation he needed.
(d) It was a great lesson.
4. In "Thaw", where do Rick and Brown camp?
(b) Oppen Stream.
(c) Forked River.
(d) Baker's Field.
5. How old is Brown in "The Journeyman"?
6. In "Search", what does the handicapped man do at a chicken coop?
(a) Eat a chicken.
(b) Turn around.
(d) Brown can't tell.
7. What does the heat from the fire do to the ground in "Thaw"?
(a) It warms it for sleeping.
(b) It starts the leaves on fire.
(c) It cracks the dry sand.
(d) It melts the frozen mud.
8. In "The End of the World", what does Stalking Wolf tell Rick and Brown at the cabin?
(a) That they should hug.
(b) That they will never forget each other.
(c) That they will meet again.
(d) That they are spiritual brothers.
9. How many packs of dogs help to look for the handicapped man in "Search"?
10. Why is the handicapped man afraid when he is finally found in "Search"?
(a) He thinks he will go to jail.
(b) He is hungry and weak.
(c) He thinks he will be hurt.
(d) He can't see anything.
11. Why does Brown find Rick to show him the three beaver skulls in "True Lostness"?
(a) Because only Rick can understand.
(b) Because Brown wants to show off his find.
(c) Because Brown needs help identifying them.
(d) Because Rick likes beaver skulls best.
12. What does Brown love most about the Badlands?
(a) The water.
(b) The beauty.
(c) The trees.
(d) The Indians.
13. After killing the deer in "Predator", what do Brown and Stalking Wolf do with the hide?
(a) Burn it.
(b) Make a cloak.
(c) Make a blanket.
(d) Make a bag.
14. In "True Lostness", what does Rick show Brown in the robin's nest?
(a) Egg shells.
(b) Four baby birds.
(c) A sick mother robin.
(d) Eggs about to hatch.
15. How does Brown travel the Snake River in "Bear Smacking"?
(a) A tube.
(b) A kayak.
(c) A canoe.
(d) He swims it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Brown's search for a handicapped adult in "Search" so important.
2. In "Search", who else is searching for the handicapped man?
3. How are Brown and Rick able to observe what the police do in "Thaw"?
4. What do Brown and Rick divide among themselves when Rick moves away?
5. What makes tracking the handicapped man in "Search" the hardest tracking Brown has ever done?
This section contains 504 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)