|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Stalking Wolf prepare the deer meat to bring home in "Predator"?
(a) He salts it.
(b) He boils it.
(c) He roasts it.
(d) He dries it.
2. Why does it take the deer a long time to die in "Predator"?
(a) The deer fights back.
(b) Brown is too weak.
(c) Brown is too upset.
(d) The deer is larger than Brown.
3. What do the wild dogs look like in "Outlaw Dogs"?
4. In "Invisible Walking", what animal in a stream of sunlight moves Brown to tears?
(a) A mouse.
(b) A baby bear.
(c) A baby deer.
(d) A squirrel.
5. Why does Brown go on a dog killing spree in "Outlaw Dogs"?
(a) He fears they will hurt a child.
(b) He was paid to do so.
(c) He is mad about being sued.
(d) He can't remember.
6. How does Brown benefit from invisible walking?
(a) He can use it to earn money.
(b) A better bond with Rick.
(c) A spiritual awakeness.
(d) He doesn't benefit from it.
7. In "Bear Smacking", what color are the nights in Death Valley?
8. According to Stalking Wolf, where do most people not look?
(a) Just above eye level.
(b) To the sky.
(c) Eye level.
(d) At the ground.
9. What does the huge Virginia White Tail deer lead Brown to in "Guardian"?
(a) Slaughtered deer.
(b) An empty nest.
(c) A pack of hunters.
(d) A lost boy.
10. How many packs of dogs help to look for the handicapped man in "Search"?
11. What does Brown do when he finds the hand sticking out of the ground during a camping trip?
(a) Screams and runs.
(b) Calls for Rick.
(c) Kicks it.
(d) Hangs a cup up on it.
12. How far must Brown and Rick hike to find a pay phone to call for help after finding a dead body?
(a) One mile.
(b) Two miles.
(c) Three miles.
(d) Half a mile.
13. Where is Brown when he begins to cry at the beauty of nature in "Invisible Walking"?
(a) A swamp.
(b) A clearing the forest.
(c) A meadow.
(d) A cliff.
14. What does the heat from the fire do to the ground in "Thaw"?
(a) It cracks the dry sand.
(b) It warms it for sleeping.
(c) It starts the leaves on fire.
(d) It melts the frozen mud.
15. At the end of "Predator", what does Brown say he will mostly hunt with?
(a) His heart.
(b) A gun.
(c) A spear.
(d) A camera.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Predator", why does Stalking Wolf want Brown to kill a deer?
2. Who was Brown an apprentice under?
3. In "Invisible Walking", what ceremony does Stalking Wolf perform?
4. Why does Brown find Rick to show him the three beaver skulls in "True Lostness"?
5. How many soldiers help to look for the handicapped man in "Search"?
This section contains 495 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)