|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Search.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Brown, when did he stop being an apprentice?
(a) When he learned to camp alone.
(b) When he lost all fear.
(c) When he was 12.
(d) When he turned 16.
2. How does Brown follow the poachers in "Guardian"?
(a) Their tire tracks.
(b) Their foot prints.
(c) Their litter.
(d) Their smell.
3. Who does Brown focus his tracking on in "Search"?
(a) Wild dogs.
(c) Lost children.
(d) Runaway teens.
4. How does Brown meet Rick?
(a) Starting a fire.
(b) Building a house.
(c) Making a path.
(d) Looking for fossils.
5. What happens when Brown and Rick accidentally break the casts in "The End of the World"?
(a) They cry.
(b) They get into a fight.
(c) They call for help.
(d) They laugh.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Quick Mud", Stalking Wolf says nature will never hurt Brown as long as he does what?
2. Why does Brown say he can "wait it out" in "Night Crawl"?
3. Other than tracking itself, what part of tracking interests Rick and Brown?
4. Why is the handicapped man afraid when he is finally found in "Search"?
5. In "Chickadee Survival", what do the Boy Scouts do to prepare for the winter storm?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)