|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The End of the World, Guardian, Thoreau Summer, and Journeyman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nature guide does Brown buy?
(d) National Geographic's.
2. In "Invisible Walking" how do Brown and Rick annoy their families?
(a) By coming home dirty.
(b) By blending in with their surroundings.
(c) By walking too quietly.
(d) By playing loud music.
3. How old are Brown and Rick in the chapter "Thaw"?
4. According to Stalking Wolf, what must a person blend with their surroundings if they want to go undetected?
(a) Their soul.
(b) Their energy.
(c) Their voices.
(d) Their faces.
5. After killing the deer in "Predator", what do Brown and Stalking Wolf do with the hide?
(a) Make a bag.
(b) Burn it.
(c) Make a blanket.
(d) Make a cloak.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Invisible Walking", why does Brown say he enjoyed his week in Hell?
2. How does Brown try to defeat the Alpha dog in "The Dog Tree"?
3. In "Omen", how does Stalking Wolf describe the dogs?
4. In "The End of the World", what does Stalking Wolf tell Rick and Brown at the cabin?
5. What is tracking compared to in "The Ultimate Track"?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)