|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The End of the World, Guardian, Thoreau Summer, and Journeyman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "True Lostness", what does Rick show Brown in the robin's nest?
(a) A sick mother robin.
(b) Egg shells.
(c) Eggs about to hatch.
(d) Four baby birds.
2. In "Night Crawl", when does Brown notice the summer woods to be most lively?
(d) Early afternoon.
3. How far must Brown and Rick hike to find a pay phone to call for help after finding a dead body?
(a) Three miles.
(b) One mile.
(c) Two miles.
(d) Half a mile.
4. What does the huge Virginia White Tail deer lead Brown to in "Guardian"?
(a) An empty nest.
(b) Slaughtered deer.
(c) A pack of hunters.
(d) A lost boy.
5. How does Brown try to defeat the Alpha dog in "The Dog Tree"?
(a) Get the Alpha to fight the Beta.
(b) Get the Alpha to find a new mate.
(c) Get the Alpha to eat something.
(d) Get the Alpha to fall asleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Ultimate Track", what does Brown say the best mysteries are?
2. In "Night Crawl", what happens after Brown and Rick find the rabbit prints?
3. Before Brown and Rick set off in "Omen", what does Stalking Wolf tell them about omens?
4. Where does Brown track the poachers to in "Guardian"?
5. How does Stalking Wolf explain stalking at night?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)