|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The End of the World, Guardian, Thoreau Summer, and Journeyman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Rick in "The Dog Tree"?
(a) Away on vacation.
(b) No one knows for sure.
(c) Visiting his grandmother.
(d) At home sick.
2. In "Omen", how does Stalking Wolf describe the dogs?
3. How do people miss a great deal, according to Stalking Wolf?
(a) By looking at the sky.
(b) By paying attention to the details.
(c) By thinking about what they have lost.
(d) By sleeping too much.
4. At the end of "The Dog Tree", how does Brown get home?
(a) A boat.
(b) Hitches a ride.
(c) He walks.
(d) A bus.
5. What makes deer the hardest animals to track?
(a) Their sense of hearing.
(b) Their sense of smell.
(c) Their color.
(d) Their speed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the stories about the Jersey Devil say?
2. At the end of "Predator", what does Brown say he will mostly hunt with?
3. What happens during the first week Brown and Rick wait at the Dog Tree in "Omen"?
4. What does Brown throw at the dogs when they wait for him at the river's bank in "The Dog Tree"?
5. In "Predator", why does Stalking Wolf want Brown to kill a deer?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)