|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Predator and Thaw.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What shape door do Brown and Rick put on their cabin?
2. During tracking trips, why does Grandfather remove food and matches?
(a) Because he is angry.
(b) Because he is senile.
(c) So the boys can learn to survive.
(d) To punish the boys.
3. What animal does Brown see in "Night Crawl" in a swamp?
(a) A dove.
(b) A swan.
(c) An owl.
(d) A heron.
4. In "True Lostness", what do Brown and Rick find in the beaver den?
(d) Baby beavers.
5. In "Night Crawl", even though Brown can't see, what does he do?
(a) Goes to sleep.
(b) Tracks more animals.
(c) Builds a fire.
(d) Starts to walk home.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old are Brown and Rick in the chapter "Thaw"?
2. Where is Brown when he begins to cry at the beauty of nature in "Invisible Walking"?
3. What does Mr. Blanchard do to the wild dogs in Pine Barrens?
4. What nature guide does Brown buy?
5. In "True Lostness", why do Rick and Brown spray paint messages on a sewer pipe?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)