|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Predator and Thaw.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Brown say he can "wait it out" in "Night Crawl"?
(a) He has enough supplies.
(b) He is one with nature.
(c) He was able to build a fire.
(d) He is strong enough.
2. Grandfather teaches Brown and Rick how to build a warm place to sleep out of what?
(a) Pine needles.
(b) Dried grass.
(d) Animal furs.
3. What happens when Brown is tracking a fox at night?
(a) He is cut by something sharp.
(b) He becomes snow blind.
(c) He gets caught in a trap.
(d) He gets lost.
4. What time is it in when Brown is finally able to go home after his tracking adventure at night?
(a) 10 o'clock that night.
(d) 10 o'clock the next morning.
5. During tracking trips, why does Grandfather remove food and matches?
(a) Because he is senile.
(b) To punish the boys.
(c) Because he is angry.
(d) So the boys can learn to survive.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "True Lostness", what do Brown and Rick find in the beaver den?
2. What does Stalking Wolf challenge the boys to do in "Jersey Devil"?
3. How is Brown similar to the chickadee in "Chickadee Survival"?
4. How do people miss a great deal, according to Stalking Wolf?
5. How old is Brown when he finishes building the Good Medicine Cabin?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)