|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chickadee Survival and Jersey Devil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Brown decide to not track at night that often?
(a) It is too difficult.
(b) It destroys the tracks.
(c) It is harder to see the animals.
(d) It isn't as much fun as during the day.
2. In "Quick Mud", what does Brown think the people of the town are trapped in?
(a) Low educational goals.
(b) Dead-end jobs.
(d) Life circumstances.
3. In "Quick Mud", Stalking Wolf says nature will never hurt Brown as long as he does what?
(a) Does not eat animals.
(b) Prays daily.
(c) Listens to the breeze.
(d) Stays calm.
4. Where does Brown get his definition of a "holy source?"
(a) His mother.
(b) The Bible.
(c) Stalking Wolf.
(d) Native Americans.
5. In "Night Crawl", what makes Brown's camping trip so dangerous?
(a) It's near a wolf den.
(b) It's on unchartered land.
(c) He is alone.
(d) He didn't tell Stalking Wolf where he was.
Short Answer Questions
1. What shape door do Brown and Rick put on their cabin?
2. What do Brown and Rick call the "dog wars" in "Omen"?
3. How long does Stalking Wolf think it will take Brown to be a great tracker?
4. What is tracking compared to in "The Ultimate Track"?
5. Why does Brown think Stalking Wolf is senile at first?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)