|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chickadee Survival and Jersey Devil.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do people describe the Jersey Devil in folk tales?
(a) Blue with long fingers.
(b) Muscular and tall.
(c) Huge and hairy.
(d) Dark and fast-moving.
2. Other than tracking itself, what part of tracking interests Rick and Brown?
(a) Throwing rocks.
(b) Being alone in the woods.
(c) Marking trees.
(d) Animal skulls.
3. When the family gets lost in their car in "Chickadee Survival", why did they drive in circles?
(a) They were trying to make noise to get help.
(b) They were too frightened to think.
(c) They were following their tire tracks.
(d) Their compass was broken.
4. What happens when Brown is tracking a fox at night?
(a) He gets lost.
(b) He becomes snow blind.
(c) He gets caught in a trap.
(d) He is cut by something sharp.
5. Where does Brown get his definition of a "holy source?"
(a) Stalking Wolf.
(b) His mother.
(c) The Bible.
(d) Native Americans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does Brown see in "Night Crawl" in a swamp?
2. What do Brown and Rick call the "dog wars" in "Omen"?
3. How do Brown and Rick know where to build their cabin?
4. In "The Ultimate Track", what does Brown say the best mysteries are?
5. How does Stalking Wolf explain stalking at night?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)