|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Dog Tree and Omen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Quick Mud", what does Brown think the people of the town are trapped in?
(a) Dead-end jobs.
(b) Life circumstances.
(c) Low educational goals.
2. In "The Dog Tree", what does Brown think of people who follow established trails?
(a) It's safe.
(b) It's typical.
(c) It's confusing.
(d) It's depressing.
3. Why does Brown say he can "wait it out" in "Night Crawl"?
(a) He has enough supplies.
(b) He was able to build a fire.
(c) He is one with nature.
(d) He is strong enough.
4. What do Brown and Rick wear on their rite of passage for the cold?
(a) Sneakers and cutoffs.
(b) Cutoffs and hats.
(c) Pants and gloves.
(d) Only pants.
5. In "Omen", what plans do Brown and Rick make?
(a) How to avoid the dogs.
(b) How to fight the dogs.
(c) How to tame the dogs.
(d) How to build a new cabin.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take to free Rick from the quick mud?
2. Why was Brown attacked by a dog when he was ten?
3. How do Brown and Rick trap the dogs in "Omen"?
4. What do Brown and Rick eat to celebrate finishing building their cabin?
5. What does Brown make into a necklace in "Good Medicine Cabin"?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)