|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Dog Tree and Omen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Brown is tracking a fox at night?
(a) He gets lost.
(b) He is cut by something sharp.
(c) He becomes snow blind.
(d) He gets caught in a trap.
2. Why does Brown decide to not track at night that often?
(a) It isn't as much fun as during the day.
(b) It destroys the tracks.
(c) It is too difficult.
(d) It is harder to see the animals.
3. In "Go and Ask the Mice", what happened to Stalking Wolf's friend when they were younger?
(a) He moved away.
(b) He was killed.
(c) He got married.
(d) He disappeared.
4. What does the Alpha dog do to Brown in "The Dog Tree"?
(a) Bites his arm.
(b) Growls, but doesn't bite.
(c) Bites his leg.
(d) Lies down in front of him.
5. What does one smack during bear smacking?
(a) The bear's leg.
(b) The bear's tail.
(c) The bear's head.
(d) Any part of the bear.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nature guide does Brown buy?
2. In "Quick Mud", what does Brown think the people of the town are trapped in?
3. Why does Brown think Stalking Wolf is senile at first?
4. In "Night Crawl", Brown says it will take about how long before someone comes looking for him?
5. How old is Brown when he finishes building the Good Medicine Cabin?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)