|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Dog Tree and Omen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of "Quick Mud", what does Brown say about hot tubs?
(a) He is going to save money for one.
(b) He's going to sit in one for an hour.
(c) He'd rather be cold.
(d) He has never been in one.
2. Other than tracking itself, what part of tracking interests Rick and Brown?
(a) Being alone in the woods.
(b) Throwing rocks.
(c) Animal skulls.
(d) Marking trees.
3. What animal does Brown see in "Night Crawl" in a swamp?
(a) A swan.
(b) A heron.
(c) An owl.
(d) A dove.
4. How do Brown and Rick trap the dogs in "Omen"?
(a) In a pit.
(b) With a large cage.
(c) With a snare.
(d) In their cabin.
5. When does Brown begin to take tracking seriously?
(a) When he turns seven.
(b) When he meets Stalking Wolf.
(c) When his mother pays him for tracking.
(d) When Rick shows him how to track.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Stalking Wolf think it will take Brown to be a great tracker?
2. How does Stalking Wolf describe Brown in the beginning of "Omen"?
3. Why does Brown think Stalking Wolf is senile at first?
4. In "The Dog Tree", what does Brown think of people who follow established trails?
5. What do Brown and Rick wear on their rite of passage for the cold?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)