|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Dog Tree and Omen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brown make into a necklace in "Good Medicine Cabin"?
(a) Mice skulls.
(c) Shark teeth.
(d) A dog's backbone.
2. In "Go and Ask the Mice", what happened to Stalking Wolf's friend when they were younger?
(a) He got married.
(b) He moved away.
(c) He was killed.
(d) He disappeared.
3. In "Omen", what do the boys look for in the pit?
4. What does Brown see about the dogs after they are trapped in "Omen"?
(a) They are hungry.
(b) They are tired.
(c) They are lonely.
(d) They are sick.
5. What must Brown and Rick learn to do for birds to eat from their hands?
(a) Trust Stalking Wolf.
(b) Dress like a bird.
(c) Be still.
(d) Smell like a tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Stalking Wolf like to stalk animals?
2. At the end of "Quick Mud", what does Brown say about hot tubs?
3. Why does Brown decide to not track at night that often?
4. Why does Brown think Stalking Wolf is senile at first?
5. What is tracking compared to in "The Ultimate Track"?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)