|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cold Training and Night Crawl.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Night Crawl", what makes Brown's camping trip so dangerous?
(a) He didn't tell Stalking Wolf where he was.
(b) It's near a wolf den.
(c) It's on unchartered land.
(d) He is alone.
2. What time is it in when Brown is finally able to go home after his tracking adventure at night?
(b) 10 o'clock that night.
(c) 10 o'clock the next morning.
3. When does Brown begin to take tracking seriously?
(a) When Rick shows him how to track.
(b) When his mother pays him for tracking.
(c) When he turns seven.
(d) When he meets Stalking Wolf.
4. Why does Brown say he can "wait it out" in "Night Crawl"?
(a) He is one with nature.
(b) He has enough supplies.
(c) He is strong enough.
(d) He was able to build a fire.
5. In "The Ultimate Track", what does Brown say the best mysteries are?
(a) The mysteries of space.
(b) The mysteries of nature.
(c) The mysteries of people.
(d) The mysteries of sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What state is Pine Barrens in?
2. In "Night Crawl", what happens after Brown and Rick find the rabbit prints?
3. What do Brown and Rick eat to celebrate finishing building their cabin?
4. In "Quick Mud", Stalking Wolf says nature will never hurt Brown as long as he does what?
5. What does Brown do when he finds the deer in "Night Crawl"?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)