|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cold Training and Night Crawl.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Night Crawl", what makes Brown's camping trip so dangerous?
(a) It's near a wolf den.
(b) He didn't tell Stalking Wolf where he was.
(c) It's on unchartered land.
(d) He is alone.
2. In "Night Crawl", when does Brown notice the summer woods to be most lively?
(a) Early afternoon.
3. How old is Brown when he finishes building the Good Medicine Cabin?
4. How do Brown and Rick describe the "cold wind" in "Cold Training"?
(a) As being fake.
(b) As their brother.
(c) As being cold.
(d) As their enemy.
5. What nature guide does Brown buy?
(a) National Geographic's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Brown and Rick wear on their rite of passage for the cold?
2. What must Brown and Rick learn to do for birds to eat from their hands?
3. In "The Ultimate Track", what does Brown say the best mysteries are?
4. What makes Pine Barrens unique?
5. How long does Stalking Wolf think it will take Brown to be a great tracker?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)