|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cold Training and Night Crawl.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Brown and Rick describe the "cold wind" in "Cold Training"?
(a) As their enemy.
(b) As their brother.
(c) As being fake.
(d) As being cold.
2. In "Go and Ask the Mice", why do the boys learn to set snares?
(a) To trick other people.
(b) To build machines.
(c) To catch food.
(d) To trap each other.
3. In "Quick Mud", Stalking Wolf says nature will never hurt Brown as long as he does what?
(a) Stays calm.
(b) Prays daily.
(c) Listens to the breeze.
(d) Does not eat animals.
4. Why do Brown and Rick grow used to being cold in "Cold Training"?
(a) Because it's winter most of the year in Pine Barrens.
(b) So they can learn to control their body temperature.
(c) So they can prove how tough they are.
(d) So they can enjoy nature in the winter.
5. What happens when Brown is tracking a fox at night?
(a) He is cut by something sharp.
(b) He gets lost.
(c) He becomes snow blind.
(d) He gets caught in a trap.
Short Answer Questions
1. What shape door do Brown and Rick put on their cabin?
2. Where does Brown get his definition of a "holy source?"
3. What must Brown and Rick learn to do for birds to eat from their hands?
4. In "Quick Mud", where do Brown and Rick build a bridge?
5. Other than tracking itself, what part of tracking interests Rick and Brown?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)