|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cold Training and Night Crawl.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is tracking compared to in "The Ultimate Track"?
(a) Following a string.
(b) Finding a treasure.
(c) Hunting for your life.
(d) Bettering your senses.
2. How do Brown and Rick know where to build their cabin?
(a) They don't know where to build it.
(b) They find the flattest spot in the woods.
(c) They ask Stalking Wolf.
(d) They look for an omen.
3. When does Brown begin to take tracking seriously?
(a) When he turns seven.
(b) When his mother pays him for tracking.
(c) When Rick shows him how to track.
(d) When he meets Stalking Wolf.
4. What state is Pine Barrens in?
(b) New York.
(c) New Jersey.
5. Why does Brown say he can "wait it out" in "Night Crawl"?
(a) He has enough supplies.
(b) He is one with nature.
(c) He is strong enough.
(d) He was able to build a fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Brown think Stalking Wolf is senile at first?
2. What does one smack during bear smacking?
3. In "Quick Mud", Stalking Wolf says nature will never hurt Brown as long as he does what?
4. At the end of "Quick Mud", what does Brown say about hot tubs?
5. How does Stalking Wolf explain stalking at night?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)