|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Good Medicine Cabin and Quick Mud.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Stalking Wolf think it will take Brown to be a great tracker?
(a) 20 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) He was born great.
(d) 15 years.
2. How does Brown rescue Rick from the quick mud?
(a) He jumps in too.
(b) He breaks the suction.
(c) He calls for Stalking Wolf.
(d) He pulls him out.
3. How does Brown meet Rick?
(a) Making a path.
(b) Building a house.
(c) Starting a fire.
(d) Looking for fossils.
4. Why does Stalking Wolf like to stalk animals?
(a) To trick them.
(b) To kill them.
(c) To get him out of the house.
(d) To look at them.
5. During tracking trips, why does Grandfather remove food and matches?
(a) So the boys can learn to survive.
(b) To punish the boys.
(c) Because he is angry.
(d) Because he is senile.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Brown think Stalking Wolf is senile at first?
2. In "Quick Mud", Stalking Wolf says nature will never hurt Brown as long as he does what?
3. Rick is less of a tracker, and more of a what?
4. What do Brown and Rick compare the animal skulls to that they find?
5. In "Go and Ask the Mice", why do the boys learn to set snares?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)