|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Good Medicine Cabin and Quick Mud.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Brown when he finishes building the Good Medicine Cabin?
2. What does Mr. Blanchard do to the wild dogs in Pine Barrens?
(a) Trains them.
(b) Feeds them.
(c) Breeds them.
(d) Shoots them.
3. What makes Pine Barrens unique?
(a) It stays warm all year.
(b) There are no paths through it at all.
(c) Parts of it have never been explored.
(d) The number of tiny lakes and streams.
4. In "Quick Mud", Stalking Wolf says nature will never hurt Brown as long as he does what?
(a) Stays calm.
(b) Listens to the breeze.
(c) Does not eat animals.
(d) Prays daily.
5. At the end of "Quick Mud", what does Brown say about hot tubs?
(a) He is going to save money for one.
(b) He has never been in one.
(c) He's going to sit in one for an hour.
(d) He'd rather be cold.
Short Answer Questions
1. During tracking trips, why does Grandfather remove food and matches?
2. Why was Brown attacked by a dog when he was ten?
3. What does one smack during bear smacking?
4. What is tracking compared to in "The Ultimate Track"?
5. What do Brown and Rick eat to celebrate finishing building their cabin?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)