|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Good Medicine Cabin and Quick Mud.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Pine Barrens unique?
(a) Parts of it have never been explored.
(b) There are no paths through it at all.
(c) It stays warm all year.
(d) The number of tiny lakes and streams.
2. In "The Ultimate Track", what does Brown say the best mysteries are?
(a) The mysteries of people.
(b) The mysteries of sleep.
(c) The mysteries of space.
(d) The mysteries of nature.
3. What shape door do Brown and Rick put on their cabin?
4. In "Go and Ask the Mice", what happened to Stalking Wolf's friend when they were younger?
(a) He got married.
(b) He moved away.
(c) He disappeared.
(d) He was killed.
5. How do people miss a great deal, according to Stalking Wolf?
(a) By paying attention to the details.
(b) By looking at the sky.
(c) By sleeping too much.
(d) By thinking about what they have lost.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Rick sees a frog eaten by a pickerel?
2. What do Brown and Rick eat to celebrate finishing building their cabin?
3. In "Go and Ask the Mice", why do the boys learn to set snares?
4. During tracking trips, why does Grandfather remove food and matches?
5. Rick is less of a tracker, and more of a what?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)