|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Good Medicine Cabin and Quick Mud.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What shape door do Brown and Rick put on their cabin?
2. Why does Brown think Stalking Wolf is senile at first?
(a) He forgets when he starts fires.
(b) He rambles about people he's never met.
(c) He sleeps during the day.
(d) He loses track of the present.
3. What does one smack during bear smacking?
(a) Any part of the bear.
(b) The bear's leg.
(c) The bear's tail.
(d) The bear's head.
4. How does Brown rescue Rick from the quick mud?
(a) He jumps in too.
(b) He pulls him out.
(c) He breaks the suction.
(d) He calls for Stalking Wolf.
5. In "The Ultimate Track", what does Brown say the best mysteries are?
(a) The mysteries of space.
(b) The mysteries of people.
(c) The mysteries of sleep.
(d) The mysteries of nature.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Go and Ask the Mice", why do the boys learn to set snares?
2. Where does Brown get his definition of a "holy source?"
3. During tracking trips, why does Grandfather remove food and matches?
4. Why was Brown attacked by a dog when he was ten?
5. What does Mr. Blanchard do to the wild dogs in Pine Barrens?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)