|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Good Medicine Cabin and Quick Mud.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What shape door do Brown and Rick put on their cabin?
2. What does one smack during bear smacking?
(a) Any part of the bear.
(b) The bear's leg.
(c) The bear's head.
(d) The bear's tail.
3. Where does Brown get his definition of a "holy source?"
(a) The Bible.
(b) His mother.
(c) Stalking Wolf.
(d) Native Americans.
4. Why does Brown think Stalking Wolf is senile at first?
(a) He sleeps during the day.
(b) He loses track of the present.
(c) He forgets when he starts fires.
(d) He rambles about people he's never met.
5. Rick is less of a tracker, and more of a what?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of "Quick Mud", what does Brown say about hot tubs?
2. How old is Brown when he finishes building the Good Medicine Cabin?
3. In "Go and Ask the Mice", why do the boys learn to set snares?
4. The day after Rick gets stuck in quick mud, what do Brown and Rick do?
5. Brown believes that learning the patterns of what animal is "good medicine?"
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)