|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bear Smacking and Outlaw Dogs.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Brown help control the dogs in "Outlaw Dogs"?
(b) A local Indian tribe.
(c) The police.
(d) His parents.
2. How do Brown and Rick help the Scouts during the storm?
(a) They sing songs.
(b) They tell funny stories.
(c) They build a fire.
(d) They fix the roof to their shelter.
3. In "Chickadee Survival", Brown says a person may not know where they are but what?
(a) They will be able to call for help.
(b) They are always leaving tracks.
(c) They are never truly lost.
(d) They will find food.
4. How long does it take to free Rick from the quick mud?
(a) An hour.
(b) Ten minutes.
(c) Half an hour.
(d) One full day.
5. Brown believes that learning the patterns of what animal is "good medicine?"
Short Answer Questions
1. After killing the deer in "Predator", what do Brown and Stalking Wolf do with the hide?
2. Why will no one see the spray painted pipe in "True Lostness"?
3. In "Chickadee Survival", what do the Boy Scouts do to prepare for the winter storm?
4. What does Brown tell his parents at the end of "Thaw"?
5. What does Brown take to the Grand Canyon in?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)