|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bear Smacking and Outlaw Dogs.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Brown rescue Rick from the quick mud?
(a) He breaks the suction.
(b) He jumps in too.
(c) He calls for Stalking Wolf.
(d) He pulls him out.
2. In "Thaw", what do the police do to try to track the killer?
(a) Follow the tire tracks.
(b) Ask Brown for help.
(c) Use dogs.
(d) Look at phone records.
3. According to Stalking Wolf, where do most people not look?
(a) To the sky.
(b) Just above eye level.
(c) At the ground.
(d) Eye level.
4. What happens when Brown hides under the Jeep in "Bear Smacking"?
(a) More bears show up.
(b) The Jeep starts to move.
(c) The bear tries to get him.
(d) A wolf pack shows up.
5. What does Brown see when he tries to trace the tracks of his fight with the Jersey Devil?
(a) There is a dead deer in the middle of them.
(b) There are three sets of tracks.
(c) All the tracks have disappeared.
(d) There is only one set of tracks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brown take to the Grand Canyon in?
2. Why does Brown say he can "wait it out" in "Night Crawl"?
3. Why will no one see the spray painted pipe in "True Lostness"?
4. What happens during the first week Brown and Rick wait at the Dog Tree in "Omen"?
5. Who was Brown an apprentice under?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)