|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bear Smacking and Outlaw Dogs.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Brown and Rick compare the animal skulls to that they find?
(b) Their own heads.
(c) Rocks by the stream.
(d) Pictures in books.
2. According to Stalking Wolf, what must a person blend with their surroundings if they want to go undetected?
(a) Their energy.
(b) Their faces.
(c) Their soul.
(d) Their voices.
3. After making camp in "Thaw", what do Brown and Rick do?
(a) Put up a second tent.
(b) Tell scary stories.
(c) Brew coffee.
(d) Dig a hole.
4. In "Chickadee Survival", how do Brown and Rick find the lost 5-year-old boy?
(a) By following a bear.
(b) By climbing trees to see farther.
(c) By bribing the park ranger.
(d) By tracking him.
5. In "Go and Ask the Mice", what happened to Stalking Wolf's friend when they were younger?
(a) He was killed.
(b) He moved away.
(c) He got married.
(d) He disappeared.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do people describe the Jersey Devil in folk tales?
2. In "Guardian", why can't Brown enjoy the wonders of spring?
3. What does Brown take to the Grand Canyon in?
4. What do Brown and Rick eat to celebrate finishing building their cabin?
5. Why does it take the deer a long time to die in "Predator"?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)