|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Bear Smacking and Outlaw Dogs.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Alpha dog do to Brown in "The Dog Tree"?
(a) Bites his arm.
(b) Growls, but doesn't bite.
(c) Lies down in front of him.
(d) Bites his leg.
2. In "Guardian", why can't Brown enjoy the wonders of spring?
(a) Because there aren't any good tracks.
(b) Because it is cold.
(c) Because Rick isn't there.
(d) Because it is too rainy.
3. Why does Brown decide to not track at night that often?
(a) It isn't as much fun as during the day.
(b) It destroys the tracks.
(c) It is too difficult.
(d) It is harder to see the animals.
4. In "Quick Mud", where do Brown and Rick build a bridge?
(a) In the neighboring town.
(b) By their cabin.
(c) Near Stalking Wolf's house.
(d) Next to the school.
5. According to Stalking Wolf, where do most people not look?
(a) To the sky.
(b) At the ground.
(c) Just above eye level.
(d) Eye level.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Brown think Stalking Wolf is senile at first?
2. The day after Rick gets stuck in quick mud, what do Brown and Rick do?
3. In "Jersey Devil", what does Brown see when he thinks he sees the Jersey Devil?
4. In "Outlaw Dogs", what do the wild dogs start to do that surprises people?
5. Why does Stalking Wolf respect the chickadee spirit?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)