|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cold Training and Night Crawl.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Night Crawl", what happens after Brown and Rick find the rabbit prints?
(a) They lead to nowhere.
(b) Brown gets hungry.
(c) They see a wolf.
(d) It gets dark.
2. In "Night Crawl", when does Brown notice the summer woods to be most lively?
(c) Early afternoon.
3. In "Quick Mud", where do Brown and Rick build a bridge?
(a) By their cabin.
(b) In the neighboring town.
(c) Next to the school.
(d) Near Stalking Wolf's house.
4. Why do Brown and Rick grow used to being cold in "Cold Training"?
(a) So they can learn to control their body temperature.
(b) So they can prove how tough they are.
(c) So they can enjoy nature in the winter.
(d) Because it's winter most of the year in Pine Barrens.
5. What do Brown and Rick compare the animal skulls to that they find?
(a) Pictures in books.
(b) Their own heads.
(d) Rocks by the stream.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Brown begin to take tracking seriously?
2. What makes Pine Barrens unique?
3. What time is it in when Brown is finally able to go home after his tracking adventure at night?
4. In "Go and Ask the Mice", why do the boys learn to set snares?
5. How does Brown rescue Rick from the quick mud?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)