|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cold Training and Night Crawl.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Brown think Stalking Wolf is senile at first?
(a) He rambles about people he's never met.
(b) He loses track of the present.
(c) He forgets when he starts fires.
(d) He sleeps during the day.
2. What time is it in when Brown is finally able to go home after his tracking adventure at night?
(a) 10 o'clock the next morning.
(b) 10 o'clock that night.
3. At the end of "Quick Mud", what does Brown say about hot tubs?
(a) He is going to save money for one.
(b) He has never been in one.
(c) He'd rather be cold.
(d) He's going to sit in one for an hour.
4. What state is Pine Barrens in?
(b) New York.
(c) New Jersey.
5. How do Brown and Rick know where to build their cabin?
(a) They don't know where to build it.
(b) They look for an omen.
(c) They ask Stalking Wolf.
(d) They find the flattest spot in the woods.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Go and Ask the Mice", why do the boys learn to set snares?
2. How does Brown describe the final effect of his cold training rite of passage?
3. How does Brown rescue Rick from the quick mud?
4. What makes Pine Barrens unique?
5. How long does it take to free Rick from the quick mud?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)