|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Cold Training and Night Crawl.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Stalking Wolf explain stalking at night?
(a) It is done by feeling.
(b) It is for masters only.
(c) It is better to wait until morning.
(d) It is done by scent.
2. What does Mr. Blanchard do to the wild dogs in Pine Barrens?
(a) Breeds them.
(b) Trains them.
(c) Feeds them.
(d) Shoots them.
3. In "Quick Mud", what does Brown think the people of the town are trapped in?
(b) Low educational goals.
(c) Life circumstances.
(d) Dead-end jobs.
4. What shape door do Brown and Rick put on their cabin?
5. Why does Brown decide to not track at night that often?
(a) It is too difficult.
(b) It destroys the tracks.
(c) It isn't as much fun as during the day.
(d) It is harder to see the animals.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Brown think Stalking Wolf is senile at first?
2. When does Brown begin to take tracking seriously?
3. What animal does Brown see in "Night Crawl" in a swamp?
4. How does Brown rescue Rick from the quick mud?
5. In "Night Crawl", what happens after Brown and Rick find the rabbit prints?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)