|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Invisible Walking and True Lostness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time is it in when Brown is finally able to go home after his tracking adventure at night?
(a) 10 o'clock that night.
(d) 10 o'clock the next morning.
2. How does Stalking Wolf explain stalking at night?
(a) It is for masters only.
(b) It is done by scent.
(c) It is better to wait until morning.
(d) It is done by feeling.
3. According to Stalking Wolf, what must a person blend with their surroundings if they want to go undetected?
(a) Their energy.
(b) Their soul.
(c) Their voices.
(d) Their faces.
4. When the family gets lost in their car in "Chickadee Survival", why did they drive in circles?
(a) They were following their tire tracks.
(b) They were too frightened to think.
(c) Their compass was broken.
(d) They were trying to make noise to get help.
5. How do Brown and Rick trap the dogs in "Omen"?
(a) In a pit.
(b) In their cabin.
(c) With a large cage.
(d) With a snare.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nature guide does Brown buy?
2. What do Brown and Rick wear on their rite of passage for the cold?
3. How do Brown and Rick help the Scouts during the storm?
4. How is Brown similar to the chickadee in "Chickadee Survival"?
5. In "Invisible Walking", why does Brown say he enjoyed his week in Hell?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)