|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Invisible Walking and True Lostness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Brown rescue Rick from the quick mud?
(a) He pulls him out.
(b) He breaks the suction.
(c) He calls for Stalking Wolf.
(d) He jumps in too.
2. What happens during the first week Brown and Rick wait at the Dog Tree in "Omen"?
(a) Only weak dogs show up.
(b) No dogs show up.
(c) The dogs are friendly.
(d) Rick gets bored.
3. In "Night Crawl", what makes Brown's camping trip so dangerous?
(a) It's near a wolf den.
(b) He is alone.
(c) It's on unchartered land.
(d) He didn't tell Stalking Wolf where he was.
4. Why does Stalking Wolf respect the chickadee spirit?
(a) It is stout.
(b) It is friendly.
(c) It is brave.
(d) It is cold.
5. In "Chickadee Survival", Brown says a person may not know where they are but what?
(a) They will find food.
(b) They are never truly lost.
(c) They are always leaving tracks.
(d) They will be able to call for help.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take to free Rick from the quick mud?
2. How old is Brown when he finishes building the Good Medicine Cabin?
3. When the family gets lost in their car in "Chickadee Survival", why did they drive in circles?
4. In "Omen", what do the boys look for in the pit?
5. What do the Boy Scout leaders think of the coming winter storm?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)