|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Invisible Walking and True Lostness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brown do in "The Dog Tree" when he is chased by dogs?
(a) Throws a stick for the dogs to chase.
(b) Waves a branch at the dogs.
(c) Hides behind a tree.
(d) Climbs a tree.
2. How is Brown able to run away from the dogs in "The Dog Tree"?
(a) By swinging from tree to tree.
(b) By jumping into the stream.
(c) By taking off his shoes.
(d) By using his natural speed.
3. What does Mr. Blanchard do to the wild dogs in Pine Barrens?
(a) Feeds them.
(b) Trains them.
(c) Shoots them.
(d) Breeds them.
4. In "Omen", how does Stalking Wolf describe the dogs?
5. In "Invisible Walking" how do Brown and Rick annoy their families?
(a) By playing loud music.
(b) By walking too quietly.
(c) By blending in with their surroundings.
(d) By coming home dirty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Brown and Rick name the area of Pine Barrens known for the Jersey Devil?
2. What happens when Brown is tracking a fox at night?
3. In "True Lostness", what does Rick show Brown in the robin's nest?
4. In "Night Crawl", when does Brown notice the summer woods to be most lively?
5. What does Stalking Wolf challenge the boys to do in "Jersey Devil"?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)