|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Invisible Walking and True Lostness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Night Crawl", what makes Brown's camping trip so dangerous?
(a) It's on unchartered land.
(b) He is alone.
(c) It's near a wolf den.
(d) He didn't tell Stalking Wolf where he was.
2. What do Brown and Rick name the area of Pine Barrens known for the Jersey Devil?
(a) Fear Land.
3. In "Night Crawl", even though Brown can't see, what does he do?
(a) Goes to sleep.
(b) Starts to walk home.
(c) Builds a fire.
(d) Tracks more animals.
4. At the end of "Quick Mud", what does Brown say about hot tubs?
(a) He is going to save money for one.
(b) He has never been in one.
(c) He'd rather be cold.
(d) He's going to sit in one for an hour.
5. How do people describe the Jersey Devil in folk tales?
(a) Blue with long fingers.
(b) Dark and fast-moving.
(c) Huge and hairy.
(d) Muscular and tall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal does Brown see in "Night Crawl" in a swamp?
2. What happens during the first week Brown and Rick wait at the Dog Tree in "Omen"?
3. When the family gets lost in their car in "Chickadee Survival", why did they drive in circles?
4. Before Brown and Rick set off in "Omen", what does Stalking Wolf tell them about omens?
5. What do the Boy Scout leaders think of the coming winter storm?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)