|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Invisible Walking and True Lostness.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Brown when he finishes building the Good Medicine Cabin?
2. Why does Brown decide to not track at night that often?
(a) It is too difficult.
(b) It is harder to see the animals.
(c) It destroys the tracks.
(d) It isn't as much fun as during the day.
3. In "True Lostness" why does Brown have a hard time spelling?
(a) He is too tired to think.
(b) He does not have an academic education.
(c) He has never written before.
(d) He is using a more adult vocabulary.
4. Why was Brown attacked by a dog when he was ten?
(a) He ran after the dog first.
(b) He was trying to find a skull.
(c) He was listening to music.
(d) He was sleeping too soundly.
5. What do Brown and Rick compare the animal skulls to that they find?
(b) Pictures in books.
(c) Rocks by the stream.
(d) Their own heads.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Omen", what do the boys look for in the pit?
2. How do people describe the Jersey Devil in folk tales?
3. In "Omen", what plans do Brown and Rick make?
4. What does Brown make into a necklace in "Good Medicine Cabin"?
5. According to Stalking Wolf, where do most people not look?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)