|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The End of the World, Guardian, Thoreau Summer, and Journeyman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Stalking Wolf lead the boys on a rite of passage for the cold?
(a) Christmas Day.
(b) Christmas Eve.
(c) New Year's Eve.
(d) New Year's Day.
2. In "Thoreau Summer", what does Brown want to protect the Good Medicine Cabin from?
3. In "Night Crawl", what happens after Brown and Rick find the rabbit prints?
(a) They lead to nowhere.
(b) It gets dark.
(c) They see a wolf.
(d) Brown gets hungry.
4. What state is Pine Barrens in?
(b) New York.
(c) New Jersey.
5. What does Brown give Rick when he moves away?
(a) A prized rock.
(b) A whistle.
(c) His favorite skull.
(d) A necklace made of teeth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Brown and Rick name the area of Pine Barrens known for the Jersey Devil?
2. When the family gets lost in their car in "Chickadee Survival", why did they drive in circles?
3. In "Chickadee Survival", how do Brown and Rick change with the way they track?
4. According to Brown, when did he stop being an apprentice?
5. In "Chickadee Survival", how do Brown and Rick find the lost 5-year-old boy?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)