|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The End of the World, Guardian, Thoreau Summer, and Journeyman.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Stalking Wolf explain stalking at night?
(a) It is better to wait until morning.
(b) It is done by feeling.
(c) It is for masters only.
(d) It is done by scent.
2. Why does Stalking Wolf respect the chickadee spirit?
(a) It is friendly.
(b) It is brave.
(c) It is cold.
(d) It is stout.
3. Why must Brown travel in "The Journeyman"?
(a) To get over his sadness.
(b) To make his family happy.
(c) To win a medal.
(d) To become a master.
4. What does Brown do to the poachers truck in "Guardian"?
(a) Lets all the gas out.
(b) Lights it on fire.
(c) Takes the battery.
(d) Slashes the tires.
5. According to Brown in "Thoreau Summer", when will most wild animals attack?
(a) When threatened with a gun.
(b) When chased.
(c) When yelled at.
(d) When cornered.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Brown an apprentice under?
2. In "Night Crawl", even though Brown can't see, what does he do?
3. What do the Boy Scout leaders think of the coming winter storm?
4. In "Guardian", why can't Brown enjoy the wonders of spring?
5. In "Thoreau Summer", what does Brown say changed about the woods?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)