The Ultimate Track and Go and Ask the Mice
1. What is tracking compared to in "The Ultimate Track"?
(a) Finding a treasure.
(b) Bettering your senses.
(c) Following a string.
(d) Hunting for your life.
2. When does Brown begin to take tracking seriously?
(a) When he turns seven.
(b) When he meets Stalking Wolf.
(c) When Rick shows him how to track.
(d) When his mother pays him for tracking.
3. How long does Stalking Wolf think it will take Brown to be a great tracker?
(a) 15 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 20 years.
(d) He was born great.
4. Other than tracking itself, what part of tracking interests Rick and Brown?
(a) Animal skulls.
(b) Marking trees.
(c) Being alone in the woods.
(d) Throwing rocks.
5. What makes Pine Barrens unique?
(a) It stays warm all year.
(b) The number of tiny lakes and streams.
(c) Parts of it have never been explored.
(d) There are no paths through it at all.
6. How does Brown meet Rick?
(a) Looking for fossils.
(b) Starting a fire.
(c) Building a house.
(d) Making a path.
This section contains 4,664 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)