The Ultimate Track and Go and Ask the Mice
• Brown has a natural desire to track and meets a friend Rick, who shares the interest.
• Grandfather Stalking Wolf teaches the boys to track.
• Brown learns that he must be in tune with all aspects of nature.
• Brown is a naturally talented tracker, but he practices his craft carefully.
• Stalking Wolf tells a story about how a friend of his was killed by smacking a bear.
Good Medicine Cabin and Quick Mud
• Brown and Rick build a cabin called the Good Medicine Cabin.
• While celebrating finishing their cabin, Brown and Rick are attacked by wild dogs, but they get away.
• Rick falls into quick mud, but Brown is able to rescue him.
• The boys practice saving themselves from quick mud.
• Brown notes that other people are trapped not in mud, but by their lives.
Cold Training and Night Crawl
This section contains 778 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)