|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 5-6 (pages 63-97).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Delaney hiding in his pocket during the community gathering?
(a) A pistol.
(b) The phone number for a Mexican.
(c) A clump of hair.
(d) His dog's foreleg.
2. How much does América make per hour?
(a) The employer is not clear about wages.
(b) Twenty dollars.
(c) One dollar.
(d) About four dollars.
3. Who fixes Delaney's car?
(a) Kenny Grissom.
(b) Al Lopez.
4. Why is Kyra dissatisfied with her appearance?
(a) She thinks her hair is too dull.
(b) She thinks her nose is too red.
(c) She thinks her feet are too big.
(d) She thinks her eyes are too small.
5. Who nurses the accident victim's injuries?
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the subject of one of Delaney's columns?
2. Which character has severe nightmares?
3. Which of the following describes the appearance of the homes in Arroyo Blanco Estates?
4. Which of the following does Candidó notice about one of the boys who attacks his campsite?
5. What does Candidó do to protect his family from the attackers?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)