|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 3-4 (pages 30-62).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many hours each day does Delaney devote to his work?
(b) Twelve to fifteen.
2. Who or what ends up killing one of the family's dogs?
(a) The heat.
(b) The other family dog.
(c) A coyote.
(d) A Mexican.
3. How old is América?
(b) About thirty-five.
4. Who or what does Candidó protect from being attacked by men in Topanga State Park?
(a) América's dog.
(b) His daughter.
(c) His tortillas and salsa.
(d) A twelve-year-old girl.
5. What injuries does the person Delaney hit with his car suffer?
(a) Broken leg and wrist.
(b) Scraped face and a bloody hand.
(c) The victim is blinded in both eyes.
(d) Bruising and a concussion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sort of work is América hoping for?
2. What kind of car does Delaney drive?
3. Who makes up the rest of Delaney's household?
4. What is Kyra's profession?
5. Who does Candidó think América resembles?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)