|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 5-6 (pages 211-230).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who or what reportedly attacks Sunny DiMandia?
(c) Delaney's dog.
2. Who does Delaney run into at the store while shopping for dinner?
(a) Jack Jardine.
(b) Al Lopez.
3. What is Delaney hiding in his pocket during the community gathering?
(a) A pistol.
(b) His dog's foreleg.
(c) The phone number for a Mexican.
(d) A clump of hair.
4. Why is Kyra dissatisfied with her appearance?
(a) She thinks her nose is too red.
(b) She thinks her eyes are too small.
(c) She thinks her feet are too big.
(d) She thinks her hair is too dull.
5. How long does América work on her first day?
(a) Thirty minutes.
(c) Eight hours.
(d) Three hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to one resident, three Mexicans disguised themselves as what to get past the gate of Arroyo Blanco Estates?
2. Who does América encounter on the trail to her campsite?
3. Who presides over the meeting at the Arroyo Blanco Community Center?
4. Who does Delaney see on the trail?
5. What does Delaney notice after his hike?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)