Part 1, Chapters 1-2 (pages 3-29)
1. What is Delaney Mossbacher's occupation?
(c) He is unemployed.
2. Where do Delaney and his wife live?
(a) Arroyo Blanco Estates.
(b) San Francisco.
(c) Casa del Sol.
(d) San Juan.
3. What is Kyra's profession?
4. Who does Delaney hit with his car?
5. What does Delaney give to the person he hits?
(b) Tortillas and eggs.
(d) Twenty dollars.
6. What kind of car does Delaney drive?
7. What parts of the car are damaged?
(a) Steering wheel and dashboard.
(b) Headlight and turn signal.
(c) Both headlights.
(d) Both back tires.
8. What injuries does the person Delaney hit with his car suffer?
(a) Bruising and a concussion.
(b) Broken leg and wrist.
(c) Scraped face and a bloody hand.
(d) The victim is blinded in both eyes.
9. What is inside the bag the accident victim carries?
(a) A baby.
This section contains 4,402 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)