|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author states in Chapter 1 that what year span saw the number of children in Baltimore born with syphilis spike considerably?
2. Howard Levanthal distributed how many different pamphlets to seniors about shots in Chapter 3?
3. Paul Revere is someone the author considers to be what?
(a) A salesman.
(b) An antagonist.
(c) A maven.
(d) A connector.
4. In Chapter 2, Gladwell explains the Law of the Few, which he splits further into three classes of people. Which is the first of these?
5. What was Joan Ganz Cooney’s first television program?
(a) Sesame Street.
(b) Court of Reason.
(c) Blue’s Clues.
(d) Law and Order.
Short Answer Questions
1. What designer called and wanted to use Hush Puppies Shoes in his spring collection during their resurgence, according to the author in the introduction?
2. What does HIV stand for?
3. What is Roger Horchow’s profession?
4. When was Joan Ganz Cooney born?
5. On what television station does Blue’s Clues air?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)