|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Methodism’s founder?
(a) Howard Friedman.
(b) John Potterat.
(c) John Wesley.
(d) George Whitfield.
2. A well-known saying states that twenty percent of the people do what percent of the work?
3. In 1993, Airwalk was a $16 million company. In 1994, it had sales of how much?
(a) $70 million.
(b) $25 million.
(c) $44 million.
(d) $62 million.
4. When was Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood published?
5. What serves as the greatest predictor for their smoking patterns, according to the author in Chapter 7?
(a) A person’s family history.
(b) A person’s economic outlook.
(c) A person’s peer group.
(d) A person's initial reaction to nicotine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Early research for Sesame Street showed that the presence of toys does not impact a child's what?
2. The first bestseller list on which Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood appeared was what?
3. According to the author in Chapter 6, an average heroin addict goes through how many needles a day?
4. What was Paul Revere’s occupation?
5. Philip Zimbardo instructed the mock guards in his prison study to do what?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)