|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the author, the first of the farmers in Iowa who tried the new seed corn were what?
(a) The Connectors.
(b) The Mavens.
(c) The Salespeople.
(d) The Innovators.
2. When did Philip Zimbardo conduct his prison study?
3. In Chapter 2, Gladwell explains the Law of the Few, which he splits further into three classes of people. Which is the first of these?
4. In 1993, Airwalk was a $16 million company. In 1995 it had sales of how much?
(a) $150 million.
(b) $4 billion.
(c) $120 million.
(d) $200 million.
5. What professor from the Johns Hopkins School of Public Health discusses the needle exchange program in Baltimore in Chapter 6?
(a) Tom Valente.
(b) Chad Farmer.
(c) Tom Junge.
(d) Todd Kessler.
Short Answer Questions
1. The young men who attempted to mug Bernie Goetz were from where?
2. What is Roger Horchow’s profession?
3. When the New York City Subway system came under new directorship at the height of crime problems, the first area of change became what?
4. Who does the author cite as a prototypical maven who is "almost pathologically helpful"?
5. What business consultant uses the example of high technology to argue that there is a substantial difference between the people who originate trends and ideas and the people in the majority?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)