|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Paul Revere born?
2. On what date was Bernie Goetz mugged on the subway?
(a) July 12, 1990.
(b) December 22, 1984.
(c) September 5, 1988.
(d) April 16, 1981.
3. Philip Zimbardo is a social scientist at what university?
(a) Stanford University.
(b) Yale University.
(c) Rutgers University.
(d) Harvard University.
4. According to the author, the first of the farmers in Iowa who tried the new seed corn were what?
(a) The Salespeople.
(b) The Mavens.
(c) The Connectors.
(d) The Innovators.
5. One of the studies from Chapter 4 tested a large group of schoolchildren in order to pick out an honest group among them. Schoolchildren who did not cheat in earlier studies did cheat in the same tests given how much later?
(a) 5 days.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 1 day.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Gladwell’s rough quiz to test the number of people a person may know, people are given a random selection of last names from what?
2. What was Paul Revere’s occupation?
3. When the New York City Subway system came under new directorship at the height of crime problems, the second area of change was what?
4. Not only do connectors know many people; they also operate in a variety of what, according to the author?
5. In one study described in Chapter 4, a group of seminary students prepared to give a lecture on what parable?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)