|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How can Adelaide and the others stop Leopold from being installed as King?
(a) By having a public vote.
(b) By sending Leopold to Germany.
(c) By having the flag in their possession.
(d) By proving his insanity.
2. What does Becky receive from Adelaide in Chapter 18?
(a) The Most Noble Order of the Red Eagle.
(b) The Most Noble Order of the Green Eagle.
(c) The Most Noble Order of the Black Eagle.
(d) The Most Noble Order of the Blue Eagle.
3. According to Frau Busch, where is Carmen Ruiz as of Chapter 11?
4. What is Fraulein Gonzalez shocked by in Chapter 13?
(a) Adelaide`s competence.
(b) Germans desire for the mines.
(c) Becky`s loyalty to the Queen.
(d) Jim stating that he wants to help her free Prince Leopold.
5. What does Godel demand to know about from Count Thalgau in Chapter 17?
(a) His reasons for staying in Razkavia.
(b) His connection to Prince Leopold.
(c) The terms of his deal with Berlin.
(d) His motives for his involvement in the scheme.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Jim and the Count decide about Adelaide in Chapter 9?
2. What do Adelaide and the others hear coming from the train station in Chapter 17?
3. What happens to Becky at the end of Chapter 10?
4. What does Becky have dreams about in Chapter 13?
5. What does Jim deliver in Chapter 10?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens at the end of Chapter 14?
2. What information does the actress give Jim in Chapter 13?
3. What does Jim tell Becky when he wakes her up in Chapter 14?
4. What does the Count do to betray Razkavia?
5. What do Becky and Adelaide do while in their cell in Chapters 15 and 16?
6. What happens to Becky at the end of Chapter 10?
7. What happens when Godel enters the room in Chapter 15 with soldiers?
8. Where does Jim visit with the students? What does he find out?
9. Why is the Countess upset in Chapter 15?
10. What does Adelaide do to ready herself to become Queen in Chapter 10?
This section contains 874 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)