|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens on the night after Adelaide is made an official princess?
(a) Someone sneaks into Adelaide's room and attacks her.
(b) The Prince is kidnapped.
(c) Someone tries to poison Adelaide.
(d) The King dies.
2. What does Becky insist on buying in Chapter 5?
(a) Books and supplies for Adelaide.
(b) A round of drinks.
(c) An expensive dress.
(d) A freshly baked loaf of bread.
3. Who is second in line for the Razkavia throne?
4. What does Becky talk about over lunch in Chapter 2?
(a) Her new job.
(c) Her future.
(d) Her family.
5. With whom does Becky ride to the coronation?
(a) The Count and Countess.
(b) No one.
(c) Jim and Rudolf.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the house where J. Taylor takes Becky in Chapter 2?
2. What does Adelaide do when she makes it to the summit with the flag?
3. What does the Archbishop do at the end of chapter 8?
4. Who is the author of "The Tin Princess"?
5. According to the curator, how did Leopold die?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is the butcher's boy? Why does J. Taylor give him money?
2. Why is Becky walking through the St. John's area of London at the beginning of the novel?
3. Why does Jim have a hard time getting to the coronation? How does he get there in the end?
4. Why must the Prince and Adelaide go to Razkavia?
5. What happens while Rudolf and Adelaide are marching during their coronation?
6. What is Jim's job at court?
7. What does Adelaide do after Rudolf is shot?
8. What does Miss Bevan ask of Becky when they first meet?
9. What happens during the meeting with the King at the end of Chapter 5?
10. Describe Becky's time at Orchard House.
This section contains 643 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)