1. Who is the author of "The Tin Princess"?
2. Becky accepts a position to tutor ___________.
3. How old is Becky in 1882?
4. What area of London is Becky walking through at the beginning of the novel?
St. John's Woods.
5. Where is Becky going at the beginning of the novel?
To meet her first pupil.
6. Which of the following languages does Becky NOT know?
7. What language is Becky learning?
8. Why did Becky and her family leave central Europe when she was young?
They were exiled.
9. How old was Becky when she left central Europe?
Three years old.
This section contains 4,488 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)