|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language is Becky learning?
2. Who is Countess Thalgau's husband?
(a) Baron Godel.
(b) The Prince's brother.
(c) The Ambassador.
3. Why must the Prince return to Razkavia in Chapter 3?
(a) There is widespread starvation due to drought.
(b) His father has taken ill.
(c) A militia group is trying to overthrow the government.
(d) His brother has been assassinated.
4. Who is the author of "The Tin Princess"?
(a) Richard Peck.
(b) Natalie Babbitt.
(c) Susan Cooper.
(d) Philip Pullman.
5. What does Jim advise Adelaide to do in Chapter 7?
(a) Learn the language as soon as possible.
(b) Hire a fleet of bodyguards.
(c) Schedule as many public visits as possible.
(d) Return to England.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Richterbund students report to Jim about Glatz in Chapter 7?
2. Whom does Adelaide want to accompany her to Razkavia?
3. Whom does Becky identify from pictures in Chapter 2?
4. What did J. Taylor pay the butcher's boy to do in Chapter 2?
5. What does Jim learn about Prince Leopold in Chapter 6?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)