|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Jim and Gaisberg escape from the bar in Chapter 6?
(a) Through the kitchen.
(b) Through the bathroom window.
(c) They run out the front door.
(d) They are escorted out by the bouncer.
2. Who was murdered before Adelaide disappeared ten years ago?
(a) The niece of Mrs. Goldberg.
(b) The son of Mrs. Goldberg.
(c) The father of Mrs. Goldberg.
(d) The sister of Mrs. Goldberg.
3. Why does the Ambassador want the Prince's marriage dissolved?
(a) Adelaide has ties with the enemy.
(b) Adelaide is unable to have children.
(c) The Prince should wait a few years before becoming a married man.
(d) The Prince should have a diplomatic marriage.
4. What language is Becky learning?
5. What does Jim do when he goes to a bar in Chapter 6?
(a) Tells the bartender his troubles.
(b) Listens to other people's discussions.
(c) Drinks until he blacks out.
(d) Sits alone and ignores everyone.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Becky, what do both Germany and Austria-Hungary consider important?
2. What is the name of the actress who makes an appearance in Chapter 4?
3. What happens after Jim punches Glatz in Chapter 6?
4. What does Adelaide refuse in Chapter 7?
5. What dismays Godel in Chapter 7?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)