|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Becky and her family leave central Europe when she was young?
(a) She had family living in England.
(b) They were escaping war.
(c) They were exiled.
(d) Her father was transferred.
2. Whom does the Prince suspect of setting off the bomb from Chapter 2?
(a) His father.
(b) His closest advisor.
(c) His cousin.
(d) An unrelated fanatic.
3. According to Becky, what do both Germany and Austria-Hungary consider important?
(a) Profiting from the other's mistakes.
(b) The nickel mines in Razkavia.
(c) A prosperous relationship between the two kingdoms.
(d) Continuous innovations in weaponry and military defense.
4. Whom does Jim hire to guard the Prince's guard?
(a) Private bodyguards.
(b) The police.
(c) An Irish gang.
(d) Private detectives.
5. Which of the following languages does Becky NOT know?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is first in line for the Razkavia throne?
2. Where is Becky going at the beginning of the novel?
3. How does the Prince introduce Jim to the Ambassador?
4. Why must the Prince return to Razkavia in Chapter 3?
5. Whom does Becky identify from pictures in Chapter 2?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)