1. Who is the author of "The Tin Princess"?
(a) Natalie Babbitt.
(b) Philip Pullman.
(c) Richard Peck.
(d) Susan Cooper.
2. Becky accepts a position to tutor ___________.
(a) Adelaide Bevan.
(b) Andrea Belle.
(c) Amelia Bentley.
(d) Allison Baine.
3. How old is Becky in 1882?
4. What area of London is Becky walking through at the beginning of the novel?
(d) St. John's Woods.
5. Where is Becky going at the beginning of the novel?
(a) To the park for a picnic.
(b) To buy some supplies.
(c) To school.
(d) To meet her first pupil.
6. Which of the following languages does Becky NOT know?
7. What language is Becky learning?
8. Why did Becky and her family leave central Europe when she was young?
(a) They were escaping war.
(b) She had family living in England.
(c) They were exiled.
(d) Her father was transferred.
9. How old was Becky when she left central Europe?
(a) Fourteen years old.
(b) One year old.
(c) Three years old.
(d) Nine years old.
This section contains 4,488 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)