1. The quote that opens Part One, Chapter 1 (“We play the part of heroes because we’re cowards, the part of saints because we’re wicked”) is written by whom?
2. What number does the Jaguar call out after the roll of dice in the opening of Part One, Chapter 1?
3. Where does the narrator say Porfirio Cava grew up in Part One, Chapter 1?
4. At what time does the Boa say he has to go on guard in the beginning of Part One, Chapter 1?
5. Who exits the meeting with the Boa in the beginning of Part One, Chapter 1?
6. Where do the members of The Circle meet in the beginning of Part One, Chapter 1?
This section contains 5,079 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)