|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What month is it in the beginning of Part One, Chapter 8?
2. What is the name of the friend of Skinny’s that meets Skinny and Alberto to perform a robbery in Part Two, Chapter 3?
3. Who argues with the captain over Alberto’s right to make allegations against the circle in Part Two, Chapter 4?
(a) Lt. Gamboa
(b) Lt. Pitaluga
(c) Lt. Ferrero
(d) Lt. Huarina
4. When the Jaguar is ordered by Lt. Gamboa to go to the guardhouse in Part Two, Chapter 4, he tells Curly, “If this is about the exam, a lot of people are going to” what?
(a) Wish they’d never been born
(b) Go home crying to mama
(c) Get expelled from this school
(d) Get into deep water
5. What word from Part One, Chapter 1 refers to a wild South American camelid that lives in the high alpine areas of the Andes?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what time does Lt. Huarina tell Ricardo to return to the Academy after Ricardo reveals the person responsible for the chemistry exam theft in Part One, Chapter 6?
2. Whose monument does Alberto stop in front of in the darkness in Part Two, Chapter 3?
3. How much money does the narrator of Part Two, Chapter 2 say his godfather gave him every year for his birthday?
4. Where do the buglers play their morning alarm on Saturdays, according to the narrator in Part One, Chapter 2?
5. Whose image does Alberto try to remember as he unbuttons his pants at the hideout in Part One, Chapter 5?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)