|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Skinny tells Alberto about one time when Alberto’s brother was caught breaking into a house where in Part Two, Chapter 2?
(d) La Perla
2. What does Lt. Gamboa say he always does when he is Officer of the Guard to pass the time in Part One, Chapter 8?
(a) He daydreams
(b) He watches television
(c) He plays solitaire
(d) He studies
3. Who are “the three victims in the first section” that were late falling into line in Part One, Chapter 2?
(a) Skinny, Marcela, and Vallano
(b) Curly, the Jaguar, and the Boa
(c) Urioste, Nunez, and Revilla
(d) Varua, Morte, and Pezoa
4. Who does the narrator say essentially ran things in the Circle during their Fifth Year in Part One, Chapter 3?
(a) The Poet
(c) The Boa
(d) The Jaguar
5. What is the name of Alberto’s mother in the novel?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Alberto goes a second time to see his godfather in Part Two, Chapter 2, the godfather’s daughter tells Alberto that her father will be gone in the mountains for how many days?
2. What is Alberto’s last name in the novel?
3. Where do the buglers play their morning alarm on Saturdays, according to the narrator in Part One, Chapter 2?
4. Who is described in Part Two, Chapter 4 as “a very young lieutenant, in charge of a company in the Third”?
5. Who does the Colonel put in charge of transportation for the cadet’s funeral in Part Two, Chapter 2?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)