|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: “The Diggers” and Chapter 4: “The Tiger”.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Natalia's grandfather grow up?
2. After her suspension, Natalia had gone back to volunteering for what organization at the suggestion of her grandfather in Chapter 1: "The Coast"?
(a) The University's United Clinics program.
(b) The World Health Organization.
(c) The Jesuit Health Initiative.
(d) The NATO Health Initiative.
3. What is the name of Natalia's teacher when she is fourteen in Chapter 2: "The War"?
(b) M. Dobravka.
(c) Dominic Lazlo.
(d) Hassan Effendi.
4. Natalia says in Chapter 2: "The War" that by the time she was what age, "the ritual of the tigers had become an annoyance"?
5. During the war, Natalia describes a prominent engineer and his family surviving off the carcass of what escaped zoo animal in Chapter 4: "The Tiger"?
(a) A lion.
(b) A zebra.
(c) A bear.
(d) A crocodile.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the digger that is described as a welder to Natalia in Chapter 3: "The Diggers"?
2. Because of walking out with the nurses on strike, Natalia says that she was given an indefinite suspension from the clinic where in Chapter 1: "The Coast"?
3. What book does Natalia describe as always being in her grandfather's breast pocket in the Prologue?
4. What is the name of the midwife that took in Natalia's grandfather when he was orphaned as a child?
5. In what year does Natalia's grandfather say he met Natalia's grandmother in Chapter 2: "The War"?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)