|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: “The Butcher”.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Ori when Natalia meets him in Chapter 2: "The War"?
2. Natalia says in Chapter 2: "The War" that by the time she was what age, "the ritual of the tigers had become an annoyance"?
3. What was the name of Luka's mother?
4. Who is the Italian monk that is working with the children when Natalia and Zora arrive to administer their vaccines in Chapter 5: "The Orphanage"?
(a) Fra Antun.
(b) Dominic Lazlo.
(c) Dr. Srdjan.
(d) Fra Parso.
5. Where does Fra Antun say the teenage boys were coming home from when they were killed by a land mine in Chapter 5: "The Orphanage"?
(d) Carton City.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Natalia sits at the orphanage, she can see the lights of what town across the bay in Chapter 5: "The Orphanage"?
2. Where does Luka go in order to pursue life as a musician in Chapter 7: "The Butcher"?
3. Where did the Administration take out the airplane factory and airstrip six months before the war broke out, according to Natalia in Chapter 2: "The War"?
4. Who does Natalia say shot himself while trying to reload his gun to shoot the tiger in Chapter 4: "The Tiger"?
5. How old is Luka when he leaves home to pursue life as a musician in Chapter 7: "The Butcher"?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)