1. Where is Sandy working at the beginning of Chapter 1?
Inside a corral.
2. What is Sandy's surname?
3. What is the man wearing who approaches Sandy in Chapter 1?
4. What does Sandy note that the man who approaches him can't figure out?
How to open a gate.
5. Where does the man who approaches Sandy in Chapter 1 say he is from?
The Denver Post.
6. What does Sandy correct the reporter about in Chapter 1?
The pronunciation of a name.
7. What does the reporter take from his back pocket in Chapter 1?
A spiral notebook.
This section contains 3,853 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)