|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was John Roscoe when the Goodnoughs took residence near his home?
(a) Six years old.
(b) Three years old.
(c) Fifteen years old.
(d) Ten years old.
2. How many months pregnant was Mavis when the car accident happened?
(a) Three months.
(b) Nine months.
(c) Five months.
(d) Eight months.
3. What did Edith spend the money Lyman sent her on?
(b) A new automobile.
(c) Nothing - she saved it.
(d) Her father's funeral.
4. What is the age difference between Edith and her brother?
(a) Two years.
(b) Four years.
(c) Seven years.
(d) Fourteen months.
5. Before Sandy was born, what did Leona believe about herself?
(a) She couldn't have children.
(b) She would have ugly children.
(c) She would be a bad mother.
(d) She would only give birth to girls.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Edith send Roy to see in Chapter 4?
2. What does Sandy note that the man who approaches him can't figure out?
3. Why did Lyman ask John for a ride to town in Chapter 6?
4. What was Roy's condition for allowing Edith and John to go out together?
5. What event occurred in 1941?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)