|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many months pregnant was Mavis when the car accident happened?
(a) Eight months.
(b) Three months.
(c) Nine months.
(d) Five months.
2. What was Leona's surname?
(a) Turner Newcomb.
(b) Barker Newcomb.
(c) Quincy Newcomb.
(d) Fisher Newcomb.
3. In which month did Roy die?
4. In Chapter 3, what did Roy berate his son over?
(a) Skipping school.
(b) Accidentally letting a horse out of its pen.
(c) Forgetting to feed the chickens.
(d) Not covering the milk.
5. Why did Mavis and Edith insist on staying at the fair for a longer length of time?
(a) So they didn't miss any of the shows.
(b) So they could watch the fireworks
(c) So they could spend all of Lyman's money.
(d) So they could go on every single ride.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leased the Goodnough land?
2. Who was with Sandy as he buried his father?
3. What does Sandy note about the photos of the Goodnough family?
4. What were Roy's hands said to look like after the cutting machine accident?
5. Where did Roy Goodnough and Ada Twamley get married?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)