|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Four though Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the reporter take from his back pocket in Chapter 1?
(a) His wallet.
(b) A photograph.
(c) A spiral notebook.
(d) A set of keys.
2. In Chapter 2, what is Roy said to have hated?
(a) Depending on others.
(b) The winter.
(c) Interfering neighbors.
(d) Hard work.
3. What did John spend his nights doing after Edith refused his proposal?
(b) Sitting at home with his mother.
4. How many children did Leona have with her first husband?
5. In what year did Ada become ill?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was John Roscoe when the Goodnoughs took residence near his home?
2. What did Edith keep in her apron pocket?
3. How did Leona's first husband die?
4. What does Sandy note that the man who approaches him can't figure out?
5. What is Roy said to have constantly done to Lyman?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)