|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Four though Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sandy's surname?
2. What did Edith keep in her apron pocket?
(a) A pencil.
(b) Bubble gum.
(c) A comb.
(d) Playing cards.
3. In which season did Edith and John begin dating?
4. How did Edith feel when John proposed to her?
5. When Roy and Ada first arrived at their land, where did Ada live?
(a) In a cabin.
(b) In a lean-to.
(c) In a hotel.
(d) With Hannah Roscoe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Roy's condition for allowing Edith and John to go out together?
2. In Chapter 4, what did Roy go out to the barn to do?
3. In Chapter 4, what was Edith putting in the bowl into which Roy dropped something?
4. What does the reporter ask Sandy in regards to the Goodnough fire?
5. How many children did Leona have with her first husband?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)