|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Four though Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Roy said to have constantly done to Lyman?
(a) Lied to him.
(b) Beat him.
(c) Berated him.
(d) Manipulated him.
2. What does the reporter ask Sandy in regards to the Goodnough fire?
(a) Whether it was deliberate.
(b) Whether it was arson.
(c) Whether Sandy had set it.
(d) Whether it destroyed the whole house.
3. What did Roy not allow Lyman to do on the farm?
(a) Entertain friends.
(b) Make any decisions.
(c) Spend money on equipment.
(d) Work without supervision.
4. What was Roy's condition for allowing Edith and John to go out together?
(a) Edith and John had to be home before dark.
(b) Roy had to accompany them on their dates.
(c) Lyman must go with them.
(d) Edith had to take on more chores.
5. What is the man wearing who approaches Sandy in Chapter 1?
(a) Yellow boots.
(b) A yellow bow tie.
(c) Yellow pants.
(d) A yellow raincoat.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, what did Roy go out to the barn to do?
2. Where did John tell Sandy about his courtship with Edith?
3. Who did Edith send Roy to see in Chapter 4?
4. Who did John meet outside the hardware store?
5. What was the name of the boy Ada gave birth to?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)