|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Four though Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is said to have visited the local tavern in Chapter 5?
2. What does the reporter take from his back pocket in Chapter 1?
(a) A spiral notebook.
(b) A set of keys.
(c) A photograph.
(d) His wallet.
3. What does the reporter ask Sandy in regards to the Goodnough fire?
(a) Whether it was deliberate.
(b) Whether it destroyed the whole house.
(c) Whether it was arson.
(d) Whether Sandy had set it.
4. What is Sandy's surname?
5. How long was Ada in labor with her first child?
(a) Three days.
(b) Seventeen hours.
(c) Two and a half days.
(d) One day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Sandy working at the beginning of Chapter 1?
2. In Chapter 2, what is Roy said to have hated?
3. Where does the man who approaches Sandy in Chapter 1 say he is from?
4. In what year was Sandy born?
5. Who does the reporter say Sandy fought with on the night of the fire?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)