|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did one monk do as the Chinese led him to his death?
2. What two creatures battle a case for salvation?
3. What can compassion lead the dying to?
4. What kind of euthanasia does Sogyal think is acceptable?
5. What does Rick take responsibility for?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the de lok?
2. Describe David Bohn's theory?
3. Describe the four levels of consciousness during inner dissolution?
4. How can one expand their lifespan?
5. Summarize The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying.
6. What is included in appendix one.
7. What is Ground Luminosity?
8. What is the Landscape of Light?
9. How can one transform their pain when watching a loved one dying?
10. What is tantric buddhism?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Examine how Buddhism looks at dying differently in comparison with the following religions:
Essay Topic 2
Throughout the book Rinpoche states the importance of having a master.
1) What did Rinpoche's master teach him that he took forward in life.
2) How can Rinpoche use his master's teachings to pursue his own individual path.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss Rinpoche's life. In what way do you think his life and personality is reflected in the book?
This section contains 802 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)