|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What must one do to find the true nature of mind?
2. What country was Rinpoche born in?
3. Where are the great liberation teachings based?
(a) Taj Mahal
(b) Dzogchen Tantras
(c) Pimordial Buddha
(d) Elephantine Caves
4. What king of reptile does Sogyal tell a story about?
5. What was the city in Arthur's mind?
Short Answer Questions
1. What should a person have at the point of death?
2. Name one thing the gods do in the god realm?
3. What country was Dunjom driving through?
4. Who does Rinpoche dedicate his book to?
5. What does Sogyal state there is no need to die in?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Sogyal find the present moment?
2. What proof does Sogyal offer that there is reincarnation?
3. How can one train the mind to meditate?
4. What are the two certainties of death?
5. How will people with pure vision see the world?
6. What does Sogyul realize when Samten finally dies?
7. Describe the story of the frog in the well.
8. Describe the four bardos.
9. Why does Sogyal dedicate his book to his master?
10. What does the Dalai Lama introduce in his foreward?
This section contains 680 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)