|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the city in Arthur's mind?
2. What is the View used to see?
(a) The absolute state
(b) A person's previous life
(d) The afterlife
3. What does mindfullness defuse?
(a) Self hatred
(b) Negativity and aggression
4. What does Sogyal state people should focus on?
5. What does Mtz g' translate to?
(a) Giving yourself
(c) Longing and respect
(d) Love and death
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the word Rinpoche mean?
2. What is good in the middle?
3. What must one do to find the true nature of mind?
4. What does the pursuit of material items lead to?
5. What does Rinpoche believe his master was the embodiment of?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is reincarnation related to the continuity of the mind?
2. Describe the story of the frog in the well.
3. What does Sogyal state the dying are going through?
4. Describe Sogyal's first experience with death.
5. Describe the story Sogyal tells about Krisha Gotami.
6. What does Sogyal claim fear of death comes from?
7. How will people with pure vision see the world?
8. Describe the four bardos.
9. Describe the story Sogyal tells about the woman who visited Dudjom in New York.
10. What proof does Sogyal offer that there is reincarnation?
This section contains 790 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)