|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the capital of Tibet?
2. What is the English word for bardos?
3. What does Sogyal say humans depend on?
(a) Material possessions
(d) The after life
4. Name one of the attributes a master should have?
5. What does Soyal see Tsetsen as?
(a) A father figure
(b) A grandfather figure
(c) A brother
(d) A best friend
6. What does Sogyal view the western ideas towards death as?
(c) A spiritual wasteland
(d) Acoholic ramblings
7. What does Sogyal think individuals should prepare for?
(b) The after life
8. What is the View used to see?
(a) A person's previous life
(b) The absolute state
(c) The afterlife
9. Name one of the five ways to attain enlightenment?
(b) Falling in love
(c) Tasting sacred nectars
(d) Self awareness
10. What is the basic plot of the book?
(a) The themes of Karma
(b) Tibetan politics
(d) Tibetan beliefs on death and dying
11. What had Krish Gotami lost in Sogyal's story?
(a) Her child
(b) Her car
(c) Her rabbit
(d) Her dog
12. What does Rinpoche state his master treated him like?
(a) A person
(b) His son
(c) A slave
(d) An animal
13. What does the Dalai Lama see death as?
(b) The beginning of a person's life
(c) A natural, acceptable process
14. What does Sogyal state people should focus on?
15. What does Sogyal state there is no need to die in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What king of reptile does Sogyal tell a story about?
2. Name one of the six negative emotions?
3. What country was Dunjom driving through?
4. Which of the following is a certainty about death?
5. What should one see their master as in order to receive full benefits of his teachings?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)