1. Who discusses his views in this opening chapter?
The Dalai Lama
2. What ideas does the Dalai Lama discuss in this opening chapter?
Views on life and death
3. How does the Dalai Lama claim a person can minimize the consequences of death?
By confronting it
4. What does the Dalai Lama see death as?
A natural, acceptable process
5. What should a person have at the point of death?
A karmic state of mind
6. Who does the Dalai Lama praise as a master of the Tibetan tradition?
7. What does the Dalai Lama state Rinpoche is a student of?
This section contains 3,368 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)