|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Appendix 1: "My Teachers" and Appendix 2: "Questions about Death".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two creatures battle a case for salvation?
(a) A guardian angel and a black devil
(b) A black lion and a white lion
(c) The angel of death and a white devil
(d) A winged tiger and a winged unicorn
2. What is it customary not to do a dead body in Tibet for three days?
(a) Touch it
(b) Bury it
(c) Look at it
(d) Move it
3. What is appendix 2 called?
(a) Questions about Death
(b) Marriage for Happiness
(c) Heavenly Murder
(d) Answers Are For Those Who Die
4. Who does Sogyal dedicate the book to?
(b) Those who perished in Tibet
(d) People looking for better lives
5. What does the Dalai Lama state Rinpoche is a student of?
(a) Western education
(c) Eastern education
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the first practice in Phowa involve?
2. What do people say the blinding light is filled with?
3. Who does Sogyal say he admires?
4. What country was Rinpoche born in?
5. What should one see their master as in order to receive full benefits of his teachings?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)