|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19: "Helping After Death".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What state is the entire world in when Buddha wakes up from his meditation?
(b) True perfection
2. What is the name of Master Khyentse's attendant?
3. Where is Sogyal traveling to?
(a) Eastern Tibet
(c) Western Tibet
(d) Central Tibet
4. Who is Khandro?
(a) An evil spirit
(b) A demi god
(c) A great female master
(d) Buddha's wife
5. What does the pursuit of material items lead to?
(b) Brain damage
(c) A loss of soul
(d) A monotonous life
Short Answer Questions
1. What ideas does the Dalai Lama discuss in this opening chapter?
2. What can compassion lead the dying to?
3. How does the west traditionally cope with death?
4. What does Sogyal think people should stop focusing on?
5. What must one experience every seven days during this bardo?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)