|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19: "Helping After Death".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bodhicitta?
(a) The opening of one's heart
(b) The wish of the enlightened mind.
(c) A tantra
(d) An instrument of compassion
2. What does Sogyal say can avert death?
(a) A lifetime of good karma
(b) Deep breathing
(c) A lifetime of prayer
(d) A master's love
3. Why don't the Tibetans move a dead body for three days?
(a) So not to shock the dead person before he leaves his body
(b) To give the deseased maximum time to rest in their mind
(c) So everyone can see the body
(d) To allow for an exchange of souls
4. What does the Dalai Lama hope Sogyal can offer?
(a) A spiritual peace for westerners
(b) A love of living
(c) A practical reference guide
(d) A karmic state
5. Who else does Sogyal say one must assist during this process?
(a) The deceased's children
(b) The guardian angel
(c) Poor people
(d) The bereaved
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character in this chapter is dying?
2. What does one enter if they fail to recognize the Ground Luminosity?
3. Why does Tseten not want to go to a nearby monetary?
4. What can the gods never find?
5. How does Sogyal improve their next life?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)