|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19: "Helping After Death".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sogyal state the dying are being challenged?
(d) Their past lives
2. What did Rinpoche do at he age of six months?
(a) Made a cake
(b) Entered the monastry
(d) Said Buddha
3. Where is Sogyal traveling to?
(a) Central Tibet
(b) Eastern Tibet
(c) Western Tibet
4. What is the outer dissolution?
(a) When the earth dissolves
(b) Negative thoughts during mediation
(c) What is happening in the next world
(d) Where the senses and elements dissolve.
5. Where are the great liberation teachings based?
(a) Pimordial Buddha
(b) Dzogchen Tantras
(c) Elephantine Caves
(d) Taj Mahal
Short Answer Questions
1. What country was Dunjom driving through?
2. How can one overcome negative feelings when watching someone dying?
3. What did Sogyal experience at the age of seven?
4. What does those who died in suffering relive on the seventh day?
5. What sacred lake does Kyentse visit in this chapter?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)