|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19: "Helping After Death".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Phowa allow one to do?
(a) Move into an afterlife
(b) Attain enlightenment
(d) Die serenely
2. What period does the natural bardo span between?
(a) Childhood and teenage years
(b) Morning and night
(c) Childhood and adulthood
(d) Birth and death
3. What do relatives need to remain if they want to stay at the bedside of a dying loved one?
(d) Happy and smiling
4. Which character in this chapter is dying?
(b) Master Kysentse
5. What does Buddha tell Krisha to fetch for him?
(a) A turnip
(b) A marrow
(c) Mustard seeds
(d) Poopy seeds
Short Answer Questions
1. Name one of Buddha's six realms of existence?
2. How does the frog die?
3. What does Mtz g' translate to?
4. What is the capital of Tibet?
5. What ideas does the Dalai Lama discuss in this opening chapter?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)