|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16: "The Ground".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sogyal express the importance of in this chapter?
(a) Yin and Yang
2. What did Rinpoche do at he age of six months?
(a) Said Buddha
(c) Entered the monastry
(d) Made a cake
3. What does Sogyal say humans depend on?
(a) Material possessions
(b) The after life
4. Name one of the six negative emotions?
5. How does the Dalai Lama claim a person can minimize the consequences of death?
(a) By looking for happiness
(b) By becoming a Buddhist
(c) By turning to God
(d) By confronting it
Short Answer Questions
1. Name Dzogchen's two fundamental processes?
2. What does Sogyal state the dying are being challenged?
3. Who does Krish ask for assistance?
4. Whose death does Sogyal describe in this chapter?
5. Name one thing a person can transform pain into?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)