|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16: "The Ground".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Rinpoche do at he age of six months?
(a) Said Buddha
(b) Made a cake
(d) Entered the monastry
2. What does Buddha tell Krisha to fetch for him?
(a) Poopy seeds
(b) A marrow
(c) Mustard seeds
(d) A turnip
3. What is the capital of Tibet?
4. What is every person's right to die with?
(a) Spiritual assistance
(b) Loved ones
(c) Lucidity of thought
5. What can compassion lead the dying to?
(a) Lucidity of thought
(b) A spiritual path
(c) An good afterlife
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dzogchen the heart essence of?
2. What does Freda Taylor suffer from?
3. Name one thing the gods do in the god realm?
4. What does Sogyal state there is no need to die in?
5. How does the Dalai Lama claim a person can minimize the consequences of death?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)