|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: "The Innermost Essence".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Dalai Lama see death as?
(a) A natural, acceptable process
(b) The beginning of a person's life
2. What does the pursuit of material items lead to?
(a) A loss of soul
(b) A monotonous life
(d) Brain damage
3. What reason does Sogya give for Arthur remembering the city?
(a) Someone communicated to him with their mind
(b) His faith
(c) He read many books
(d) He lived there in a past life.
4. Name one of the six negative emotions?
5. What does Sogyal state people should focus on?
Short Answer Questions
1. What religion is Rinpoche a student of?
2. What king of reptile does Sogyal tell a story about?
3. Which of the following words does Sogyal use to describe Khyentse's attitude to Samten's death?
4. Which of the following does Soyal not say comes from the fear of death?
5. What part of Tibet is Sogyal traveling through at the beginning of this chapter?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)