|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: "The Innermost Essence".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ideas does the Dalai Lama discuss in this opening chapter?
(a) Views on life and death
(b) Views on the perfect relationship
(c) How a person should live their life.
(d) Views on marriage
2. What part of Tibet is Sogyal traveling through at the beginning of this chapter?
(a) The western highlands
(b) The Tibetan mountains
(c) The capital city
(d) The eastern highlands
3. What reason does Sogya give for Arthur remembering the city?
(a) He lived there in a past life.
(b) He read many books
(c) Someone communicated to him with their mind
(d) His faith
4. What is each step in life known as?
5. What is good in the middle?
(a) The period before a person becomes a slave to materialism
(b) The state of mind during meditation
(c) Finding Buddhism in middle age.
(d) A good marraige
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only way to find enlightenment?
2. What is a person able to do if he accepts death?
3. What TV company flew Arthur to Petra?
4. What does Sogyal state people should focus on?
5. Who does the Dalai Lama praise as a master of the Tibetan tradition?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)