|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: "Bardos and Other Realities".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Dudjom tell the young woman from New York to relax her
(a) Accept life
(b) Move to Tibet
(c) Accept death
(d) Be true to yourself
2. What memory does Sogyal recount about his master?
(a) The time he suddenly kissed and hugged him
(b) The time he told Sogyal about his impending death
(c) The time he whipped him
(d) A holiday in Paris
3. What ideas does the Dalai Lama discuss in this opening chapter?
(a) Views on marriage
(b) How a person should live their life.
(c) Views on the perfect relationship
(d) Views on life and death
4. Which of the following words does Sogyal use to describe Khyentse's attitude to Samten's death?
5. What sacred lake does Kyentse visit in this chapter?
(a) Illsbruck Tso
(b) Lhasa Tso
(c) Vlkava Tso
(d) Yamdrok Tso
Short Answer Questions
1. What other character is also dying in this opening chapter?
2. What does Dudjom's wife praise?
3. What is the basic plot of the book?
4. What does Sogyal state people should focus on?
5. Where is Sogyal traveling to?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)