|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: "Bardos and Other Realities".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is a certainty about death?
(a) One will be reincarnated
(b) One will go to heaven
(c) One will die
(d) One will think no longer
2. How does the west traditionally cope with death?
(a) They rush to get there
(b) They deny it
(c) They embrace it
(d) They forget it
3. What is the second authenticity?
(a) The presence of enlightenment
(b) The blessing of an authentic master
(c) A love of life
(d) The devotion of a student
4. Which of the following words does Sogyal use to describe Khyentse's attitude to Samten's death?
5. What is the basic plot of the book?
(a) Tibetan politics
(c) Tibetan beliefs on death and dying
(d) The themes of Karma
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Dudjom tell the young woman from New York to relax her
2. Name one of the five ways to attain enlightenment?
3. What does Sogyal view the western ideas towards death as?
4. What memory does Sogyal recount about his master?
5. What king of reptile does Sogyal tell a story about?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)