|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: "Bardos and Other Realities".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character in this chapter is dying?
(c) Master Kysentse
2. What other character is also dying in this opening chapter?
(b) Kandro Tsering
(c) Lama Tseten
3. Which of the following is not one of the four Bardos?
(a) The natural bardo of life
(b) The painful bardo of dying
(c) The mechanical Bardo of materialism
(d) The luminous bardo of dharmata
4. What had Krish Gotami lost in Sogyal's story?
(a) Her rabbit
(b) Her car
(c) Her child
(d) Her dog
5. What was the city in Arthur's mind?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sogyal say that in Buddhist faith is in the mind only?
2. What is the basic plot of the book?
3. Name one of the five ways to attain enlightenment?
4. What did Rinpoche do at he age of six months?
5. What do people think Master Kyentse was responsible for in a previous life?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)