|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: "Bardos and Other Realities".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the English word for bardos?
2. What does Sogyal claim one in four Americans believe in?
3. What memory does Sogyal recount about his master?
(a) A holiday in Paris
(b) The time he suddenly kissed and hugged him
(c) The time he whipped him
(d) The time he told Sogyal about his impending death
4. What does Samten often let Sogyal borrow?
5. How does the Dalai Lama claim a person can minimize the consequences of death?
(a) By turning to God
(b) By becoming a Buddhist
(c) By confronting it
(d) By looking for happiness
Short Answer Questions
1. What is good in the middle?
2. What had Krish Gotami lost in Sogyal's story?
3. What does the Dalai Lama state Rinpoche is a student of?
4. Why does Tseten not want to go to a nearby monetary?
5. Where are the great liberation teachings based?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)