|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: "The Nature of the Mind".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sogyal think people should stop focusing on?
(a) The now
(b) The past
(c) The future
(d) Material possessions
2. What is the English word for bardos?
3. What religion is Rinpoche a student of?
4. What country was Dunjom driving through?
5. What does sem mean in English?
(a) The ordinary mind
(c) Calm mind
(d) The nature of mind
Short Answer Questions
1. Who discusses his views in this opening chapter?
2. Who does Krish ask for assistance?
3. What does Sogyal think individuals should prepare for?
4. How does the west traditionally cope with death?
5. What does the Dalai Lama state Rinpoche is a student of?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)