|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: "The Nature of the Mind".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sogyal state people should focus on?
2. Which of the following is a certainty about death?
(a) One will be reincarnated
(b) One will die
(c) One will think no longer
(d) One will go to heaven
3. What memory does Sogyal recount about his master?
(a) The time he suddenly kissed and hugged him
(b) A holiday in Paris
(c) The time he told Sogyal about his impending death
(d) The time he whipped him
4. What does Rinpoche state his master treated him like?
(a) An animal
(b) A slave
(c) His son
(d) A person
5. What does Soyal see Tsetsen as?
(a) A father figure
(b) A grandfather figure
(c) A brother
(d) A best friend
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Krish Gotami lost in Sogyal's story?
2. What does the Dalai Lama hope Sogyal can offer?
3. Which character in this chapter is dying?
4. What is each step in life known as?
5. What should a person have at the point of death?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)