|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: "The Nature of the Mind".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is a certainty about death?
(a) One will be reincarnated
(b) One will go to heaven
(c) One will die
(d) One will think no longer
2. What sacred lake does Kyentse visit in this chapter?
(a) Vlkava Tso
(b) Lhasa Tso
(c) Yamdrok Tso
(d) Illsbruck Tso
3. What does the word Rinpoche mean?
(a) Sublime death
(b) Precious one
(c) Special one
(d) Loving spoonful
4. Why does Tseten not want to go to a nearby monetary?
(a) They don't believe in Buddhism
(b) He does not want to be a burden
(c) He is meant to die where he is
(d) He wants to die among friends
5. What does Sogyal think individuals should prepare for?
(b) The after life
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Rinpoche's master?
2. What does Sogyal state people should focus on?
3. Which of the following does Soyal not say comes from the fear of death?
4. What is each step in life known as?
5. What does the Dalai Lama hope Sogyal can offer?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)