|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 "Impermanence".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Dalai Lama claim a person can minimize the consequences of death?
(a) By confronting it
(b) By looking for happiness
(c) By becoming a Buddhist
(d) By turning to God
2. What does Sogyal state people should focus on?
3. What is each step in life known as?
4. What was the name of Rinpoche's master?
(a) Chow yun Fat
(b) Bobby Giles
(c) Han yang Hopinuju
(d) Jamyan Khyentse
5. Who does the Dalai Lama praise as a master of the Tibetan tradition?
(a) Sogyal Rinpoche
(c) John Lennon
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Sogyal traveling to?
2. Which of the following does Soyal not say comes from the fear of death?
3. What does the Dalai Lama see death as?
4. Which of the following words does Sogyal use to describe Khyentse's attitude to Samten's death?
5. What does Dudjom's wife praise?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)