|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 "Impermanence".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rinpoche state his master treated him like?
(a) A person
(b) His son
(c) A slave
(d) An animal
2. What sacred lake does Kyentse visit in this chapter?
(a) Vlkava Tso
(b) Yamdrok Tso
(c) Illsbruck Tso
(d) Lhasa Tso
3. What country was Dunjom driving through?
4. What does Khysentse lead Samten through?
(a) The stages of death
(b) The Tibetan mountains
(c) His next life
5. What did Sogyal experience at the age of seven?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sogyal think people should stop focusing on?
2. Which character in this chapter is dying?
3. Where is Sogyal traveling to?
4. What is the name of Master Khyentse's attendant?
5. What does the Dalai Lama hope Sogyal can offer?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)